All members of the new executive committee of the ADRIPS would like to wish you a very happy new year !
This is also the opportunity for us to announce that for the next four years, we have decided to commit ourselves in priority to the 5 following topics:
- Support the current work of IRPS ( http://www.rips-irsp.com) editors (C. Darnon & O. Klein) to place the journal on the foreground in social psychology;
- Maintain the organisation of ADRIPS scientific events (Young Researchers Scientific Meeting, ADRIPS meetings, Theme Days Meetings) and propose new events such as workshops;
- Reinforce actions toward young researchers ;
- Reinforce actions toward research networks ;
- Encourage the outreach of social psychology research to a broad audience in French Language.
Please find here the detailed program: http://www.adrips.org/wp/en/executive-committee-2019-2022/
We are also happy to announce that the site of the ADRIPS(Association pour la Diffusion de la Recherche Internationale en Psychologie Sociale/ Association for the Outreach of International Social Psychology Research)is now available in English(http://www.adrips.org/wp/en/).
- 14thColloque Jeunes chercheurs (Young Researchers Scientific Meeting), June 24-27th, 2019, in Montpellier, France
- 5thJournées Thématiques of ADRIPS(Theme Days Meetings), September 5-7th,2019, in Grenoble, France. It will be on social psychology applied to education.
We hope that many of you will take part to those events and look forward to exchanging with you!
The executive committee,
Odile Rohmer President
Astrid Mignon, Vice President
Isabelle Milhabet, Secretary
Mickael Jury, Treasurer
Jean-Louis Tavani, Coordinator
Marie-Pierre Fayant. Webmaster