The International Review of Social Psychology (adrips.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=79608d7e20b7d4179371b0468&id=731a85675e&e=b9cc63ec72) (IRSP) is open for submissions and inviting authors to submit their content for consideration within the early 2019 volume. IRSP publishes empirical research in all areas of social psychology, allowing for varied and wide ranging subject areas. Any kind of research can be considered, as long as the results significantly enhance the understanding of a general social psychological phenomenon and the methodology is appropriate.
IRSP is a fully online, 100% open access, and APC-free journal, meaning that there are no financial barriers to authors or readers, allowing for a truly global audience. Supported by the Association pour la Diffusion de la Recherche Internationale en Psychologie Sociale (A.D.R.I.P.S. (adrips.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=79608d7e20b7d4179371b0468&id=4c15b640a5&e=b9cc63ec72) ), the journal operates with no author-facing Article Processing Charges (APCs), making all submissions/ publications free to all users of the journal.
Benefits of publishing with the journal include:
* Large audience: The journal is seeing rapid growth in audience figure, currently with around 60,00 page views each year from around 25,000 readers
* Global readership: We enjoy a very strong readership within Europe and North America, however, the top 20 countries that visit our site include India, Japan, Brazil, Brazil, Philippines, Australia and China
* Impact: Since flipping to open access in 2016, publications have received over 65,000 views/downloads. The journal has also seen its Impact Factor increase to 1.417
* Dissemination: The journal is indexed in (among others) PsycInfo, Scopus and Web of Science (Social Sciences Citation Index)
* Innovation & openness: The journal encourages data to be made openly available alongside research, and has recently introduced Registered Reports as a submission option.
Please visit our website for further details. If looking to submit a paper, please read our author guidelines for information on submission requirements. If you have any questions around the journal, please feel free to get in touch (adrips.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=79608d7e20b7d4179371b0468&id=1aee678453&e=b9cc63ec72) .
============================================================ ** (adrips.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=79608d7e20b7d4179371b0468&id=0aa66807a2&e=b9cc63ec72)
CONTACTS Visit our ** Website (adrips.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=79608d7e20b7d4179371b0468&id=c98e07453a&e=b9cc63ec72) (** adrips.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=79608d7e20b7d4179371b0468&id=034587a5b8&e=b9cc63ec72 (adrips.us11.list-manag